Saturday, August 21, 2010

Combine Work with Play When Travelling Europe

One of the great things about my job is that I get to travel across the UK and occasionally to some of the best city destinations in Europe as part of my work - as well as for the sake of holiday and leisure as I frequently document in this travel blog. Of course it’s never ever going to be as much fun travelling Europe in this way when compared to seeing the many great European holiday destinations in the way I enjoyed then when I was on a backpacking trip - but at least it means you can see many great locations and never feel too tied down.

Whether it be for meetings Leeds, or for conferences and events in more exotic and exciting locations across Europe, one thing you can say is that you don’t get too bogged down in one area for too many months at a time. Of course, if you can tie in a business excursion with a few days holiday you can enjoy all these great holiday destinations after all the hard work is completed and then you can get the best of both worlds! After all, you would have to be crazy to pass up the opportunity to enjoy the best holiday destinations just because of a meeting or work. So why not combine the 2 - clearly all work and no play makes me a dull boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment